get the gossip
get the gossip
We were as surprised as anyone else to discover that Valentine’s is our busiest night of the year. In a country famed for unconscious drunken coupling, it looks like we are finally getting with the Gwyneth and Chris programme and going all LA and conscious.
We’ve put together this shamelessly Valentine’s menu (attached) and we have a few tables left if you fancy joining in. You can book via our RESY links on our home page and restaurant pages.
And before you scoff, imagine who is going to be having the best sex this Valentines? #sobersex is where it’s at people!
Who is doing dry January? Check out this advert by Dave which had me tittering on the tube. It captures the rollercoaster of dry January perfectly. Just when you realise this is actually the way to live full time, you end up falling off the wagon! Curse the wretched booze! I hope it come across from our website that we are not preachy or holier than thou. We need Redemption more than anyone else, why do you think we invented it? Good luck everyone. Catherine x
We’re super excited to have created a new sophisticated range of alcohol-free cocktails in partnership with Seedlip, in Redemption Notting Hill, launching this week.
The world’s first alcohol-free spirits partnering with the world’s best executed booze-free bar restaurant = nice!
Combine Redemption’s nutritious and delicious menu with Seedlip’s high quality distillation of natural ingredients and you get a perfect partnership, and the perfect venue for people participating in Go Sober For October and Stoptober.
Here’s the menu:
- Mr McGreggor – Seedlip Garden 108, sugar snap shrub, topped with soda
- Jax n’ Spice – Seedlip Spice 94, topped with sparkling Jax Coco
- Royal Spice – Seedlip Spice 94, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, birch nectar
- Garden Sour – Seedlip Garden 108, apple juice, lemon juice, cider vinegar, aquafaba
- Garden Spritz – Seedlip Garden 108, pear and fennel shrub, topped with tonic
- Spice Spritz – Seedlip Spice 94, blackberry shrub, topped with soda
Adding a new dimension to ‘spoil yourself without spoiling yourself’- come and check it out!